Ecoengineers is a multi-discipline environmental and engineering consultancy based in Wollongong, NSW, Australia. We provide cost-effective specialist services of the highest quality to an extensive range of local, national and international clients.
Our team is experienced, knowledgable and can provide solutions to complex chemical problems. We are committed to delivering tailored environmental and engineering solutions to meet the needs of our clients – particularly in all water and wastewater-related matters.
Project areas where Ecoengineers have extensively delivered include:
- Chemical speciation of metals in industrial discharges, urban waterways, wetlands and natural streams
- Interpretation of contaminant behaviour in aquatic systems
- Use of geochemical markers to identify mining impacts
- Expert advice on industrial/mine-site water management and wastewater treatment systems
- Chemical/hydrometallurgical process investigations and troubleshooting
- Industrial and mining hydrometallurgic unit process design and modelling
- Confidential chemical patent development
To learn more about our specialist services and our team, please follow the links above.